EGADS – It’s NOT Pink!

That’s right – Digital Divas is temporarily *not* pink! Welcome to the Halloween Theme (which may well be the Thanksgiving and Christmas themes too, since I’m now in grad school and barely have time to post much less create new themes).

Anyway, I worked on the graphics for this theme before classes started, so that’s how I was able to get this up. Well, that and a little help from my husband, Dougal,who said, “I know you’re swamped right now – would you like me to upload your Halloween theme?” Being the WordPress God that he is, I knew I could obviously trust him and jumped at the chance to actually get this theme up before Halloween. In addition to Dougal, I’d also like to credit some fellow iStockphoto artists for their contributions, first, Amanda Bodack, for her wonderful black cat, which reminds me of my beloved Spazmo kitty, and to David Russell, for his spider web and scary dangling spider! (Admit it – you know you were scared!) Both of these artists have great libraries on iStockphoto – take a look if you get a chance!

Meanwhile, back to midterms and Happy Halloween!

7 thoughts on “EGADS – It’s NOT Pink!

• Pingback: geek ramblings » Egads! It’s Purple!

• Posted on October 27, 2006 at 6:42 am

What a “beautiful” theme! Well done! Anybody who can do anything like this has my full respect.

• Posted on October 27, 2006 at 8:05 pm

It’s purple…but I like it. Very nice…very halloweeny.

• Posted on October 31, 2006 at 11:50 pm

Very nice looking theme.

• Posted on August 3, 2011 at 12:34 am

That last commenter was little out of line I’d say – looks like he was here just for a link.

Sue

• Posted on February 10, 2017 at 8:38 am

RE:EGADS – It’s NOT Pink! | ??? ????? ???????????? ??????? ????

• Posted on February 10, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Looking for a new or used automobile could be a difficult approach unless you know what you will be undertaking. By educating yourself about auto store shopping before you go to the car dealership, you could make issues much easier yourself. The following advice might help your next purchasing journey be more pleasurable.

Constantly deliver a auto technician together when shopping for a whole new car. Vehicle retailers are popular for selling lemons and you may not need to be their after that patient. Provided you can not obtain a technician to think about vehicles along with you, at least make certain you have him review your last decision before you purchase it.

Know your limits. Prior to starting purchasing for your forthcoming auto or truck, determine what you can afford to pay out, and stick to it. Don’t forget to feature curiosity about your estimations. You will definitely pay around 20 percent as an advance payment at the same time, so be well prepared.

Well before seeing a car dealership, know what kind of car you want. Study all of you possibilities just before purchasing to help you decide what works best for your financial allowance and family demands. Shop around to determine how much you need to be paying to get a probable car.

Prior to signing any agreement make time to read through each range, like the small print. When there is something detailed you do not comprehend, usually do not signal till you have an answer that you comprehend. Unsavory salesmen are able to use a legal contract to put in many service fees that have been not discussed.

Should you keep the previous guidance in your mind the next time which you go purchasing a vehicle, you will end up very likely to get a good deal. Buying a vehicle does not have as a head ache. Use the tips with this write-up and you may have the auto you want at a great value.